We are honored to have been listed in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers by Martindale-Hubbell for the last few years based upon peer review ratings. We have also received the Client Distinction Award for the last three years. Less than 1% of the more than 900,000 attorneys listed on martindale.com and lawyers.com have been awarded this honor.
- New Georgia Law Provides Limited Immunity Against COVID-19 Damage Claims
- COVID-19 Update: We are open, but please call ahead!
- Office to Remain Open, But With Staff Working From Home
- In 3-2 Decision, Tennessee Supreme Court Upholds Caps on Noneconomic Damages
- Just Published: Should a Truck Wreck Case Be Handled Like a Car Wreck?
- Alabama Workers Compensation
- Apportionment of Damages
- Expert Testimony
- Georgia Workers' Compensation
- Highway Safety
- New Laws
- Premises Liability
- Social Security Disability
- State Tort Claims
- Tennessee Workers' Compensation
- Tort Reform
- Trial Practice